The Queens Jewish Community Council serves as a non-political, non-partisan body for communication and action for the residents and organizations of Queens. We:
- Provide social services to those in need to improve their quality of life regardless of race, creed, age, religion, color, disability, national origin, sex or marital status.
- Protect and advance the interests of Jewish life throughout the Borough of Queens.
- Help to establish and maintain conditions under which justice and respect for the obligations and rights of citizenship can be perpetuated.
- Cooperate with all religious, ethnic and racial groups in the advancement of civil rights and human dignity, and work to preserve a democratic society.
- Work to combat all forms of anti-Semitism and bigotry and involve itself with the preservation and dignity of Jewish communities throughout the world.
- Encourage a deeper understanding and appreciation of our Jewish heritage and culture.
- Support the State of Israel.