Our 2020 graduates deserve to be honored for their achievements, especially now when traditional in-person ceremonies are cancelled due to social distancing guidelines. Congratulate your favorite graduates in a big way in The Jewish Week on June 12.
Show a graduate at any level–college, high school, junior high or middle school–how much you care with a customized “Congratulations!” greeting in our Spotlight on Education special section in The Jewish Week newspaper and online in a flipbook on www.thejewishweek.com.
With a special greeting, it’s easy to celebrate the educational achievements of your children, grandchildren, cousins, friends, neighbors and any deserving graduate.
- Graduate’s first and last name
- School name, city and state
- Your name (full name or nickname or “Mom”, “Dad” etc.)
- Hi-res jpeg of graduate. For best results image must be at least 300 dpi in JPG, PNG, TIF or PDF file
- Credit card information: Name, credit card number, exp. date and cvv code
- Customized greeting in 2-columns wide x 3″ high format
- Printed greeting in June 12 Jewish Week newspaper and online in our flipbook format (you can forward the online link to share the good news with family and friends)
Graduation Special Rate! $99. Payment is due by the time of submission. Deadline for submissions: May 27
Create your greeting today by emailing Joshua@jewishweek.org
Let’s all say “Congratulations!” to our deserving graduates.