- This event has passed.
Tu B’Av White Party
August 15 , 7:00 pm - 11:30 pm
You are in luck. You’ve been invited to the Party of the Summer!
1,000 Jewish singles expected!
This year’s Annual NYC Tu B’AV White Party will be on Thursday August 15th at the Ellington BAR at W. 103rd street inside Riverside Park – brought to you by nerds bangitout.com.
Tubav is the ancient Jewish Holiday of Finding Love – the talmud says “There was no happier day in the calendar than Tu bAv”
Here are the rules:
1. Wear something white, this is the Jewish custom of Tu B’Av – so that everyone is on the same style wave length.
2. ALERT: Be prepared to actually meet someone new, sure it’s fun to go to these Jewy shindigs, get trashed, see some old friends, barf on/make out with some old friends. But, heck, if we can help you slip “Meeting someone new” into that all-star to-do list, we’ve done our job.
3. You will get an insanely cheesy sticker with a number and your name on it. (tagging – so hot right now)
4. You will get a match card and a pencil / or use our online app www.bangitout.com/party. If you see anyone you like at the party simply write their number down on your card. If they write you down, we set you up on a date!!!
(We’ve had over 40 couples married from this deal – so…shtus but effective) – there will be 1,500 jewish singles out. be there.
5. You will dance, have a summer cocktail, and the best night of your life!
6. Buy a Ticket Online: tickets are $18 until July 15th
Tickets go up to $25 dollars after July 16th!
Ticket prices go up the week of the event $36 so rock it out now
$40 at door, (don’t be that guy)
(It is outdoors, so the RAIN DATE will be SUNDAY AUGUST 18th)
7. Get there early and get a free pair of Bangitout White Sunglasses!
ages are 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, your parents, your grandparents.
All types of Jews will be in attendance (there will be someone for you!).
No one leaves without having some fun.
Venue: Ellington in the Park Venue Website: https://ellingtoninthepark.com/
Enter at 103rd street inside the park and follow the sea of heebs wearing white.